Are Money Trees Toxic to Pets?

Money trees (Pachira aquatica) are popular houseplants known for their braided trunks and lush, palmate leaves. One of the notable advantages of money trees is that they are non-toxic to both pets and children. This makes them an excellent choice for households with curious furry friends or little ones exploring their surroundings. Money trees are considered safe if accidentally ingested by pets or children. However, it's important to note that while money trees are generally non-toxic, it's still best to discourage any chewing or ingestion of plant material to prevent any potential discomfort.